GLL’s mission is to provide safe and affordable leisure and fitness facilities to all. The service is to be delivered by inspirational and enthusiastic staff that will endeavour to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Therefore we are looking for a Group Exercise Lead to work within in our brand new Ironmonger Row Baths in the London Borough of Islington on a casual basis.
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Delivering excellent Customer Service, providing a high standard of customer care to all our customers
• Delivering the Health & Fitness Brand
• Achieving a successful group exercise programme
• Supporting the team of group exercise instructors
• Being committed, enthusiastic and hard working
The successful candidate will have:
• Min 3 years experience instructing classes/managing studios
• Exercise to Music
• Level 2 REPs registered
• Health & Fitness Academy (Internal applications only)
Are you organised, love working with people, have a great attitude and are enthusiastic, helpful, hardworking and available to work daytime, evenings and weekends?
If you feel your experience matches this exciting role, please send through your application for consideration.