A fantastic opportunity has arisen for you to join the Finance Management Team at our Head Office, in the Royal Arsenal, Woolwich.
The successful candidate must be of role model calibre with a flexible approach to working and must always strive to deliver exceptional customer service.
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Preparation of month end journals and assisting with the month end process
• Reviewing monthly management accounts
• Preparing and reviewing Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Assisting in year end process
• Providing analytical financial support for over 100 operational centres
• Reviewing and analysing financial processes to ensure appropriate controls are in place and adhered to
• Reviewing and analysing financial processes to identify improved efficiencies
• Ad hoc project work as required
The successful candidate will have:
• An accounting qualification (part-qualified)
• Previous experience in a management accounting environment.
• Experience of computerized systems including excel and accounting packages
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge or experience of leisure centre operations (desirable)
• Proven track record and desire to succeed
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Closing Date: 23rd April 2012
Interviews : 25th to 27th April 2012
If you feel your experience matches this exciting role please complete an application form