Are you an experienced Recreation Assistant looking for the next step in your career? If so this could be the opportunity for you. GLL are looking to recruit a Senior Recreation Assistant to work at York Hall within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Overseeing a team of lifeguards whilst on shift
• Maintaining a safe pool environment through excellent lifeguarding practices
• Delivering excellent customer service. Carrying out regular cleaning and maintenance regimes
• Preparation of activity areas and equipment
• Attendance at regular pool training.
The successful candidate will have:
• The National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ)
• Up to date NPLQ training records
• First Aid qualification
• Pool Plant Operators (Desirable)
• Attendance related bonus (following a qualifying period)
• Pension scheme
• Discounted Membership
• Ride to Work Scheme
• Career Development opportunities
• Extensive Training prospects
If you feel your experience matches this exciting role, please send through your application for consideration.